TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Unfrogetable Birthday Boy

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 320 - BOY, Oh Boy.
I used Wednesday's [color=black]SKETCH CHALLENGE # 330 for my layout and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 320 - Certainly Bashful Breezes for my color combo.
I have not used this darling set in so long. It was good to dust it off and play with it again.
We have a grandson "Jaylen" who will be turning 3 next month and I think he will get a kick out of the google eyes on this.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Unfrogetable - SU
Paper: white, bashful blue, bashful blue dp, baja breeze
Ink: bashful blue, baja breeze
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, ribbon, buttons
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: