TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Viola for Michele

I used the inspirational sketch from Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 115 for my layout.
My base and focal panel are vanilla. My focal panel is matted with concord crush and my crumb cake panel that is embossed with SU Square Lattice EF is seamed with concord crush ribbon. I doodled around the top vanilla base and stamped the sentiment in concord crush. I will be giving this to my daughter Michele who has lately become fascinated by the "fat chef" pictures and figures.
Hope she likes it and hope you like it too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Viola & Viola To Go - SU
Paper: vanilla, concord crush, crumb cake
Ink: momento tuxedo black, concord crush
Accessories: Square Lattice EF, ribbon, Copics
Techniques: dry emboss, 3d, out of the box

No comments: