TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Lots a Love

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 379 - Distressed Edges. I used my SU Edge distressor and Ranger Antique Photo Distress Ink on the dp panels.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 172 - Theme of Love. I quickly grabbed my stack of The Paper Studio Love Stack. I distressed the edges of the poppy parade matts and the dp as well.
My layout is from CLEAN & SIMPLE FTL CHALLENGE # 192 which was just perfect for what I needed.
I punched the hearts from my Maurvy Heart Layers Mega and Giga sizes and distressed the edges on them also.
I hope to get to play in the morning but if not this is it for me until next Monday. Headed to a medical conference in Orlando for the week.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: vanilla, poppy parade, TPS Love dp
Ink: Ranger Antique photo distress ink
Accessories: edge distressor, dimensionals. sponges
Techniques: edge distressing, 3D

No comments: