TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nature Silhouettes

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 375 - Night of Orange Blues.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 241. I changed the circle to a square.
Panel 2 is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 377 - Dry Debossing where this time I used my Argyle embossing folder and then inked the raised portion with night of navy ink pad.
I used my copic ABS and markers to air brush some blue and orange skylines then stamped the images in night of navy.
I do not remember where the sentiment is from but it is also stamped in NON on white. I used a button since this is a Father's Day card rather than a flower.
Hope you like it and this will be my son-in-law's FD card so I hope he likes it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Nature Silhouettes - SU
Paper: white, night of navy, bashful blue
Ink: night of navy
Accessories: button, twine, dimensionals, Cuttlebug Argyle EF
Techniques: dry debossing, 3D

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so in love with this card. I wish I had the stamp set. I lOVE it.