TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Greetings With Build-A-Flower

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 378 - Brayered Paper Elements. I used bashful blue and night of navy on my flower petals.
My layout is from today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 171 - Sketch by Tilly.
And playing catch up this is for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 276 - Candylou. I choose to CASE Candace's GORGEOUS LAYERED FLOWER. I changed the colors, flower type and left off the dp making it a CAS creation.
I just got this "BUILD A FLOWER" die set from Cheery Lynn Designs and could not wait to use it but obviously it will take more practice. Not sure I am happy with how it turned out. He makes it look soooo easy on the video.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Birthday Greeting - SU
Paper: white, bashful blue, night of navy
Ink: night of navy, bashful blue
Accessories: square punch, square scallop punch, CL Build A Flower die, brad
Techniques: brayered paper elements

No comments: