TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Rockin' Chic

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 116 - Tall yet Small, today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 112 - cullenwr aka Wanda who is a very talented and gifted crafter and a wonderful cyber friend as well. Congrats to you Wanda and enjoy the CROWN. I choose to CASE her HOWDY FRIEND.
This is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 374 - For The Birds.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 384.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 374 - Pacific Celery Cake.
Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 376 - Paper Piecingwas used on the headcover, bandana and pockets; for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 169 - It's Time To Get Chic.
I love this darling set from The Greeting Farm. She is just tooo adorable to me. I stamped the image once on white and once on the The Paper Studio "YEEHAW" dp. I cut out the parts I was paper piecing then colored the image on white using copics. I punched out the layered Butterflies then a bird just to make sure I had the bird situation covered. LOL.
This wraps up my week of stamping so I will see everyone again Monday morning bright and early. Can't wait to see what the challenges will be next week. These were fabulous.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rock The Farm - TGF
Paper: white, crumb cake, certainly celery, pacific point, TPS Yeehaw
Ink: momento tuxedo black, pacific point
Accessories: layered butterfly punch, MS bird punch
Techniques: CAS, Paper Piecing, 3D

No comments: