TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Smurf You

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 375 - Color Compliments where Cathy helped me combine challenges today since blue and orange compliment each other and are also from this Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 375 - Night of Orange Blues. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 385.
I dry embossed my bashful blue & white cs panels with Seeing Spots then rubbed my night of navy ink pad over the bashful blue raised spots and bashful blue over the white raised spots for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 377 - Dry Debossing.
I print out this darling digi image, Outlined Mushroom, from The Paper Shelter eons ago when I first found it with the intention of making Shannon a card since me and my kids all love the smurfs. Well today I finally accomplished that goal. I hope she will LOVE it. I think it turned out cute. I computer generated the sentiment before printing. I colored with copics. I used my new layered Fiskars butterfly punch with all 3 colors from the Color Challenge.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Outlined Mushroom - Paper Shelter
Paper: white, night of navy, bashful blue, pumpkin pie
Ink: night of navy, bashful blue
Accessories: Seeing Spots EF, copics, cuttlebug, Fiskar Butterfly 3 layer punch
Techniques: dry debossing, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: