TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Sheriff Ian

This is for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 113 - Maryr917. So glad to see Mary crowned this week. She is a sweetheart with all her words of encouragement at my feabale attempts at this hobby that I love so much. Enjoy the spotlight hon. I chose Mary's HEY COWBOYcard to CASE.
This is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 375 - Color Compliments.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 385.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 375 - Night of Orange Blues.
The perfect paisley pumpkin pie embossed panel was then brushed with night of navy ink pad for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 377 - Dry Debossing.
I stamped my image in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics and matted on night of navy.
This wraps up my week unless I am able to make something Sunday. If not see ya in the challenges on Monday and have a blessed weekend.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sheriff Ian, Anya Says - TGF
Paper: white, night of navy, bashful blue, pumpkin pie
Ink: momento tuxedo black, night of navy
Accessories: cuttlebug, perfect paisley, oval punch, hemp
Techniques: dry debossing, 3D, copic coloring, paper piecing 

No comments: