TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Congrats w/Build A Flower

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 276 - Farewell to Blushing Peach Crush Pizzazz Parade. So sad to see color go, I am going to miss them all.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 378 - Brayered Paper Elements and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 171 - Sketch by Tilly. Today I used my new "Build A Flower" die set from Cheery Lynn again but joined the pieces with some baker's twine which I found a little easier then a huge brad that tore to holes open, grrrr.
I cut the flower petals in white then brayer blushing bride and poppy parade less than half way up the petals then traced around the edges with poppy parade marker. I added some stickles to the center. My sentiment is from Stampin Up's Congrats set and stamped in concord crush. I think peach was the only color I could not find a way to use.
Off to work and praying for a better day than the last one.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Congrats
Paper: whtie, pear pizzazz, poppy parade
Ink: poppy parade, blushing bride, concord crush
Accessories: dimensionals, stickles, CL Build A Flower die, baker's twine

No comments: