TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Chic Nurse

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVER CHALLENGE # 376 - Paper Piecing and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 169 - It's Time for Chic.
I am playing catch up so this is also for Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 111 - gbedwright where I CASED Betty's CONGRATS, THE BEST IS YET TO COMEcard. I love the way she does her bows and will NEVER even get close to a great CASE when it comes to her talented gallery but at least give me an "A" for effort.
My layout is from Saturday's SWEET STOP SKETCH CHALLENGE # 157 which was a perfect layout for the card I choose from Betty's gallery. I love it when a plan comes together.
As for Chic, there is nothing like those cheeky gals from The greeting farm. I love this nurse and paper pieced her uniform and stockings. They are 2 shades of pink just alike. I made a 4x4 card which is unusual for me. I stamped the sentiment on a light pink cs. I am not sure I would let this cutie pie play nurse with my darling hubby but she is adorable isn't she?
Hope you like it now off to work. I am wishing I was back at the beach.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Nurse Anya, What Anya Says - TGF
Paper: red, white, Martha Stewart Holiday dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, Momento Lady Bug Red
Accessories: ribbon, button, bakers twine, dimensionals, Nesties circle
Techniques: Out of the Nestie, 3d, copic coloring

2 comments:

Winnie said...

She is great. I love that you left her hair white..Cool with all the fn pinks.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh she is CA-UTE! Adorable card! I really like how you colored that image! Thank you for joining us this week on the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge! I hope you will join us again! Have a wonderful week!