TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 4, 2012

C is for Cat, CAS or CASE

Well I am finally back and sooo glad to be home. I missed my dh, family and my stamp room too. I am playing some catch up so this is for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 173 - Ways To Use Letters;
Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 132 - kyann22 where I CASED Rita's CHOCOLATE BUNNY; and
last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 377 - Certainly Softly Blushing Brides.
Being out of practice that was all I could do since any more would have made my head hurt too bad. LOL.
I used some dp from The Paper Studio called "Persnickety" and the cat is from Cheery Lynn Designs Screen Door and Cat. My certainly celery grass was made with Martha Stewart grass border. The "C" is a quick cut from Daisy Alphabet.
Hope you like it, now back to my normal routine at work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: white, soft suede, certainly celery, blushing bride, TPS Persnickety dp
Ink: none
Accessories: MS Grass Border, CLD Screen Door with Cat, Circle Template
Techniques: CAS

No comments: