TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Green Folage

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 376 - It's Not Easy Being Green.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 386.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 376 - Farewell Blushing Peach Crush Pizzazz Parade. I used all of the colors except concord crush.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 378 - Brayered Paper Elements.
I am not sure I am happy with how this turned out but it is what it is. I cut and embossed the leaf from Spellbinders Folage die set using white cs then brayered peach parfait followed by sponging pear pizzazz. This was popped up on dimensionals on the focal panel. My dp is from The Paper Studio Persnickety stack. Sadly enough this will wrap up my stamping for this week as tomorrow will be an early day on the water with my dh and grands here Sat and Sun so it will be Monday before I can have any more therapy :( I will need prayers to make it that long.
RECIPE:
Paper: white, pear pizzazz, TPS Persnickety dp
Ink: pear pizzazz, peach parfait
Accessories: cuttlebug, spellbinders, folage, dimensionals, circle punch
Techniques: brayered paper elements, dry embossing

No comments: