TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Seaside Chic

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 374 - For The Birds. I love to watch all the different birds while I am at the beach.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 384.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 374 - Pacific Celery Cake.
Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 376 - Paper Piecingwas used on the dress and I could not resist making this a CAS creation and including Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 169 - It's Time To Get Chic.
I still had this stamp set on my desk from yesturday and this image just jumped out at me so I took it and ran. I loved being at the beach last weekend and so ready to go back.
I stamped my image in momento tuxedo black on white then on the crumb cake pattern paper. I cut the dress out and attached it to the white image. I colored with copics and added some stickles to the waves of water.
I found this little bird punch and popped one up in each corner.
Now let's head to work and have a fabulous day.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Seaside Sketches - SU
Paper: white, crumb cake, crumb cake pp, certainly celery pattern paper, pacific point
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: dimensionals, copics, bird punch
Techniques: paper piecing, CAS, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: