TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 14, 2012

My Dear Friend

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 377 - Dry Debossing and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 280 - Three Panel Technique.
My color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 374 - Pacific Celery Cake that was still on my desk.
I used my scor-pal which has been neglected to make a grid then brushed my certainly celery ink pad across the negative side and trimmed into 3 panels then attached the panels to white cs base and tied some blue sheer ribbon. I stamped my sentiment in pacific point then trimmed it into 3 panels and matted on crumb cake then popped it up onto my base panels.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays - SU
Paper: white, pacific point, certainly celery, crumb cake
Ink: pacific point, certainly celery
 Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals
Techniques: dry debossing, 3D

No comments: