TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fish Til Dark

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 386.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 386 - Farewell Blushing Peach Crush Pizzazz Parade. I used them all. Whoo Hoo
My pear pizzazz panel was dry embossed with my cuttlebug and The Paper Studio's Leaves Embossing Folder then I used my brayer to apply pear pizzazz ink to just the raised sections for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 378 - Brayered Paper Elements. Me and the brayer do NOT get along but I do like how that panel turned out after tossing 2 other attempts at a brayered skyline to stamp my image onto. ggrrrrr. One day I am going to find a class to teach me how to do that.
I sponged blushing bride ink all over then used a mask at the tree line to sponge peach parfait and poppy parade. I used a reverse mask to sponge the inside of a punched out circle for my fading sunset. The images were stamped in concord crush. My dp is so old I have no idea where I got it but it looked a lot like peach with some poppy sprayed on it so I used it. My base & matt for my focal image panel is concord crush.
I made this for my darling hubby who DOES and will continue to fish until dark 30.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Landscape, boat
Paper: white, concord crush, pear pizzazz, dp?
Ink: concord crush, pear pizzazz, peach parfait, blushing bride, poppy parade
Accessories: circle punch, sponges, brayer, stickles
Techniques: masking, reverse masking, brayered paper elements

No comments: