TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thoughts of Father

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 385, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 375 - Night of Orange Blues, sorry Vicki with the flowers I had to add just a hint of green but kept it really light; and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 377 - Dry Debossing. I finally used one of my Paper Trey Ink embossing plates since I was so afraid of them. I ran some bashful blue through my cuttlebug with the Grid plate to match up with my dp choice from The Paper Studio "Yee Haw" stack then brushed the top with night of navy. I like how that turned out but not so sure it really coordinates with the dp???? Oh Well my dh is not so fussy that he will not want this Father's Day card. He is quite the gardner this year. We have corn, squash, okra, tomatoes, peas and sunflowers sprouting up everywhere. I hope he will like this next month when I give it to him.
Now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Thoughts of Father - SU
Paper: white, night of navy, bashful blue, pumpkin pie
Ink: momento tuxedo black, night of navy
Accessories: bakers twine, button, dimensionals, copics, PTI Grid Embossing Plate, corner punch Techniques: dry debossing, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: