TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Distressed & Kissed North Woods Silhouette

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 373 - Don't Stres - Distress; Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 383; Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 373 - Wild Pumpkin Bash; and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 375 - Kissing. Today I choose a set from Marks Finest Papers called North Woods Silhouette. I inked the image in bashful blue then kissed it with the mini border image inked in wild wasabi. I used my edge distresser on the focal panel and bashful blue matt. I just got a box full of new toys and could not wait to use them so today I did. I used the paw border punch and my Martha Stewart Button punch. Love both of them.
Now this is it for me this week. We are heading to the Gulf to fish Friday and the girls are meeting us Friday night at the hotel where we will stay until they kick us out Sunday, LOL. Have a great weekend my crafty cyber buddies. MWAH!!
RECIPE:
Stamps: North Woods Silhouette - MFP
Paper: white, wild wasabi, pumpkin pie, bashful blue, dp?
Ink: wild wasabi, bashful blue
Accessories: dimensionals, Paw Border Punch, MS Button punch, edge distresser
Techniques: edge distressing, 3D, kissing

No comments: