TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cherished Seaside Chic

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 384; Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 374 - Pacific Celery Cake; Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 376 - Paper Piecing; and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 169 - It's Time To Get Chic.
I just love this set and had to use it today. I stamped the image once on white and once on Certainly Celery pattern paper. I cut the dress out and attached it to the image on white then colored with copics. I added the blue water and sand with copics. The pacific point cs was dry embossed with divine swirls using my cuttlebug. I used the rest of the pattern paper sheet for panel 1 matted on certainly celery cs. The sentiment was stamped in pacific point.
Hope you like it. It sure feels good to have some central AC again so that I can stamp in comfort. Wheh!!
Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Seaside Sketches - SU
Paper: white, crumb cake, certainly celery CS & PP, pacific point
Ink: momento tuxedo black, pacific point
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, cuttlebug, divine swirl EF
Techniques: dry emboss, copic coloring, 3D, Out of the Box

No comments: