TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stanley's Ssspecial Wissshes

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 347 - More Burgundy Artichokes.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAYS' SKETCH CHALLENGE # 213.
I have sadly been neglecting my other stamps and am trying to show them some lovin. I buy these images because they appeal to me then don't use them. Hoping to change that habit of mine.
I stamped "Stanley the Snake" from High Hopes on vanilla twice using momento rich cocoa then colored him with copics, cut him out and popped him and the 2 flowers up on dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped in always artichoke then cut with Stampin Up's large oval punch and doddled around the edge with bravo burgundy marker.
I cut the artichoke circle then dry embossed with Vitorian embossing folder in my cuttlebug machine. My dp is from DCWV Safari Chic stack.
I LOVE how this turned out and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Stanley Snake, Ssspecial Wisshes - High Hopes
Paper: vanilla, always artichoke, bravo burgandy, DCWV Safari Chic
Ink: momento rich cocoa, always artichoke, bravo burgandy
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, Fiskars circle template, SU large oval punch, cuttlebug
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D, copic coloring

1 comment:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOL! Your post title is just about as cute as your card, Neva. That snake is darling and I love the palm DP in the background.

Hugs,
emily