TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sparkling Winter Wonderland

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 360;
Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 350 - Blushing Pear Mist;
Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 352 - Let's Make Snow; and
Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 145 - Christmas/Winter Theme.
I stamped this darling image from Stampin' Up's Winter Wonderland in momento tuxedo black on my white cs base then colored with copics and added white liequid applique. I heated the back side to make it puffy.
I used a Fiskars snowflake border emboss/punch for the marina mist cs panel.  I punched out the circle using a Fiskars circle punch then stamped the Sparkling jumbo wheel using Champagne Versa mark for shine and shimmer (wish the camera could have picked that up).
I tied a pink ribbon in a bow and viola I was done. "I love it when a plan comes together" quote Geoge Peppard's character Hanibal Smith.
Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone. Off to a short work day for pay then long work day in the kitchen at home cooking
RECIPE:
Stamps: Winter Wonderland, Sparking jumbo wheel - SU
Paper: white, marina mist
Ink: momento tuxedo black, Versa mark Champagne
Accessories: ribbon, copics, liquid applique, Fiskars Snowflake border emboss/punch, Fiskars circle punch
Techniques: faux snow, copic coloring, make your own background

No comments: