TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Love Is In The Air

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 250 - Tenia Sanders-Nelson where I chose to CASE her LOVE YOU. I changed the colors, layout and left off the pearl accent.
I am also including Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 311 - Singing Cat Studio finding inspiration in this HEART NECLACE.
Since I missed Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 87 - Bobbiesgirl I am CASEing Carol's BLUE ANNIVERSARY as I love this darling vintage couple image.
I cut a 1inch square from a sheet of foam to make a stamp which I inked up with baja breeze and stamped on white cs the matted all 3 panels on baja breeze then popped up the 3 hearts punched in calypso coral on top. This was for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 91 - Pixellated.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 359 and my color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 349 - Lucky Coral Breezes.
I hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday. Not sure how much I will be in the challenges next week but will certainly try. If not HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Vintage Couple - Stampendous
Paper: white, baja breeze, calypso coral, lucky lemonade
Ink: momento tuxedo black ,baja breeze,
Accessories: dimensionals, copics, Martha Stewart Heart Punch
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, color blocking

No comments: