TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 21, 2011

What is Christmas without Frosty?

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 352 - Let's Make Snow and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 145 - Christmas/Winter.
Well I just can NOT have a Snowy Christmas Winter without my Frosty. This is a classic, although retired, set from Stampin Up that I will never get tired of using or seeing.
My color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 349 - Lucky Coral Breezes.
I stamped the snowflake image in baja breeze on the white base for my background then keeping it in a CAS style used my copic marker for a faux matt look.
My image was stamped in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics and covered with stickles.
I used polar white flower soft under frosty for snow.
Hope you like it, I sure did like how this turned out. Happy Monday all.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Frosty
Paper: white, calypso coral
Ink: momento tuxedo black, baja breeze, calypso coral
Accessories: stickles, flower soft - polar white
Techniques: create a background, faux snow, copic coloring

No comments: