TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby Shower Tees

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVER CHALLENGE # 351 - It's A Wrap.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 239 - Party for which I will be attending this weeked - baby shower.
I had to back up to last Friday to show honor to a fabulous stamper and friend so this is also for Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLANGE # 86 - It'sAPassion AKA Anne who is not only a great stamper/crafter but a fabulous person as well. Once again Anne congrats. I chose to CASE Anne's ONSIE WAITING.
So I stamped the Baby Tees jumbo wheel using tempting turquoise ink then colored with prisma color pencils and blended with gamsol blending medium. I am always looking for new and unique ways to give gift cards. I do not always want to just stick one in a card. I will attach the gift card to the lid and fill the tin with some sort of goodies.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Baby Tees
Paper: tempting turquoise
Ink: white
Accessories: twine, prismacolor pencils, gamsol blending medium
Techniques: gamsol magic, CAS

No comments: