TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Wrap with Treat Holder

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 348 - Krafty Cajun Turquoise.
I used Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 143 - Sketch Inspired by stagccva aka Taylor for my layout and and played along again with Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 350 - No Stamping. I have had nightmares since reading Joan's challenge. That line about "what would happen if all my/your stamps disappeared....GASP!!!" OMGosh what would I do? So today I went with my 2nd idea I had which was to use wrapping paper. I found this fun Christmas wrap in my stash that looks more like a display isle at walmart than storage in my closet. LOL.
I also included last Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 89 - 6 Inches of Fun. I love these little treat holders. I had to use my copic to have ribbon the color I needed.
I have a busy day at work with the 1st day of Computerized Physician Order Entry. They are NOT excited and I am terrified that something will not work right which will give them the amunition they need to refuse to comply.
RECIPE:
Stamps: None
Paper: tempting turquoise, crumb cake, Christmas wrap
Ink: none
Accessories: ribbon, copics, Fiskars Snowflake Punches
Techniques: no stamping, 6x6 treat holder

No comments: