TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Holidays with NO Stamping

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 350 - No Stamping Allowed **GASP** and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 143 - Sketch by stagccva aka Taylor.
Love this sketch Taylor and thanks Jenn for using it today. Man I could do all my cards for this season in no time using just cs and dp like this. Wheh, took longer to cut and emboss the sentiment than anything else. LOL.
I used some ruby red and wild wasabi cs with some WalMart Christmas glitter dp I got several years ago. One shee for panel 2 and another I cut and embossed the sentiment from then with the Nestie Banner in place I sponged some ruby red ink. The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals.
Now it is 3:30am and I have to be up in hour for work so I think I will check out the bob tube to see what I can find to entertain myself with. I hate insomnia nights. gggrrrr
RECIPE:
Paper: ruby red, wild wasabi, WM Holiday Glitter pak
Ink: ruby red
Accessories: dimensionals
Techniques: no stamping

No comments: