TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Button Bear Get Well

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 347 - Newspaper, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 357, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 347 - More Burgandy Artichokes and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 349 - Telescoping image.
I dusted of this darling stampin' up set called "BUTTON BEAR" and stamped the image twice on white cs using Adirondack Rick Cocoa ink then cut and embossed using 3 sizes of Nestie Label 22 (the top layer was cut from the center of the bottom layer). I colored with copics and popped each layer up.
I had to use our local shopper for newspaper as we do NOT get the paper. I chose a section that would work for a "get well" on the inside.
Happy Thursday everyone and have a great day my cyber friends.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Button Bear - SU
Paper: white, Newspaper, Always artichoke, bravo burgandy
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Nesties Label 22, Cuttlebug, copics, dimensionals, ribbon
Techniques: Telescoping Images, Dry embossing, 3d, copic coloring

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so cute with this sweet little bear and I like how you used the 'Save Energy' headline! Thanks for sharing! :)