TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Coffee Time

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 357 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 347 - More Burgandy Artichokes.
I have had this free digi image for ages and finally used it today. Sad thing is I do not remember where I got it from.
I printed on white after using GIMP to add some color then colored with copics, cut it out and popped it up.
The dp is from DCWV Safara Kids that I found while on my search Tuesday and knew I wanted to use it sometime this week.
Now off to work I go. Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone
RECIPE:
Stamps: Freebie Coffee Cup - digi
Paper: white, more mustard, bravo burgandy, DCWV Safari Kids dp
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, ribbon
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: