TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

6 inches of Party Treat Fun

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 349 - Lucky Coral Breezes, Monday's CLEAN ADN SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 144 - Party Theme and a couple of weeks ago Wendy gave us this FREE FOR ALL CHALLENGE # 89 - 6 inches of fun and man are these not only fun but adorable and easy peasy.
I used the largest hole punch on my cop-a-dile with lucky lemonade cs to make the front button and calypso coral ribbon for the handle.
I have gotten stuck on them and my plan is to stock pile for every event. Could you not see a pair of diamond earings on the inside. WHOO!! HOO!!
Happy Tuesday everyone.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: Echo Park SPLASH dp, lucky lemonade
Ink: none
Accessories: ribbon, crop-a-dile, dimesionals
Techniques: 6x6 inch treat holder

No comments: