TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tags for a Christmas Lantern

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 353 - Tons of Tags given to us by Holly. I used 2 different SU Punches for my tags
My layout is from today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 146 - Sketch inspired by resqbarbie.
Last week was such a busy week and weekend that I did not have time to do Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 251 - jbgreendawn. I chose to CASE Stacy's TAG YOU'RE IT.
My focal image is one from BECCY'S PLACE. I love browsing through her blog and grabbing her free digi images. She is so talented.
My tag sentiments came from a Stampin' Up sets of All Year Cheer stamped in Momento Rhubarb Stalk and then distressed the edges with it as well.
Hope you like it now to get back to a full regular work week. It is finally raining here and I would rather curl up on the couch with my remote. LOL.
So thankful for some rain though that I think I will go in to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer - SU; Beccy's Lantern
Paper: white, sahara sand, K&C dp ?
Ink: momento rhubarb stalk
Accessories: ribbon, spica gltter pen - lipstick, copics, punches
Techniques: tags, copic coloring

No comments: