TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Telescopic Butterfly

This is for today's FREE FOR ALL CHALLENGE # 89 - 6" of Fun and in honor of our QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 85 - Vicky Gould.
I chose to CASE Vicky's OGRES HAVE LAYERS TOO.
This is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 347 - Newspaper, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 357, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 347 - More Burgandy Artichokes and Monday's
TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 349 - Telescoping Image
. I stamped my image 2 times. I colored then cut the 3 images out and embossed using Nesties label 1. all 3 panels are popped up on dimensionals.
My newspaper is a headline reading "IT'S FALL FIX-UP TIME". I thought since all you could see is "IT'S FALL" it would make a perfect fall card. My images are from a set called "BUTTERFLIES AND WISTERIAS" found at MARKS FINEST PAPERS.
I am off today enjoying the day with my darling hubby. I think some Christmas shopping is on the agenda. Wish me luck. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Butterflies & Wisteria - MFP
Paper: vanilla, DCWV dp, more mustard, newspaper
Ink: momento rich cocoa
Accessories: dimensionals, copics, Nesties Label 1, cuttlebug, stickles,
Techniques: Telescoping Images, Dry embossing, copic colorring

No comments: