TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Winter Wonderland

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 349 - Telescoping Image. I am not sure if I did this correct or not but here it is. I cut and embossed Nesties Label 21 with 3 different sizes of vanilla cs then with the nestie in place I stamped the image in Momento Rich Cocoa on each layer. Looking back I should have removed the nestie before stamping. This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 142 - Colors Ivory/Choc/Red.
I have had this dp for eon's and finally used some of it today. Someone tell me why we do that. Buy something we just have to have and then hoard it.
Oh well, off to work. Brrrrr.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Winter Wonderland - SU
Paper: vanilla, riding hood red, Imaginise dp
Ink: momento rich cocoa
Accessories: Nesties Label 21, ribbon
Techniques: Telescoping Images, Dry embossing

1 comment:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Hi Neva! Been thinking about you. This is a beautiful card. I LOVE that image. I wish I had time to try that technique today in the galleries.

Hugs!
Emily