TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Winter Wonderland of Snowmen

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 349 - Baby It's Coldd Outside.
My layout is Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 359.
My color combo is Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE #349 - Lucky Coral Breezes.
This will also work for last weeks TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 350 - No Stamping Allowed.
My dp is from My Minds Eye - Winter Wonderland pack. I cut the 2 snowmen out and popped them up.
I embossed the baja breeze panel using cuttlebugs Snowflake embossing folder.
I changed the 3 squares to circles after embossing a sheet of white cs using Snowflake EF then punching out 3 different snowflake designes. I applied some stickles to the snowflakes.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: lucky lemonade, baja breeze, calypso coral, MME Winter Wonderland
Ink: none
Accessories: stickles, cuttlebug, Snowflake EF, stickles
Techniques: no stamping

No comments: