TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful Snowman DP

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 249 - Itsapassion (aka) Anne. I have shared DT spots with Anne and not only is she a fabulous crafter but a wonderful person as well. Congrats to you today Anne, enjoy the spotlight.
I chose to CASE Anne's MERRY & BRIGHT snowman card changing the layout, cut out my snowman from my dp to sub for her chipboard snowman, and left off a theme because this is also for Friday's FREE FOR ALL CHALLENGE # 90 - Grateful Little Things. Well I have always loved snowman bc they seem to have their arms stretched open wide allowing for anyone to come in, I love that concept and so this is a BIG THANK YOU to ALL of the challenge hostess here at SCS who help support my addiction. I have filled in on a few challenges in the past and found it quite stressful. I can not image having to do it every week. Hat's off to all of you ladies. My twist is my scissors & copics. Lately I can not seem to make anything without either one of them, I even used my copics to change the color of the snowman scarf.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 358.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 348 - Krafty Cajun Turquoise.
I used some My Minds Eye dp for panel 2 and my snowman was cut out of the dp for panel 4. NO stamping was used but there will tomorrow (I hope). Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 350 - No Stamping Allowed was a fun one but I am ready to put ink to rubbah again.
Happy Sunday all.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none :(
Paper: crumb cake, MME Winter Wonderland dp
Ink: tempting turquoise
Accessories: sponges, dimesionals, marvy scallop oval, Cuttlebug Snowflake EF
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D

No comments: