TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

No Stamping DT's, LOL

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 358.
I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 348 - Krafty Cajun Turquoise.
This is my last one for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 350 - No Stamping Allowed because I am having ink withdrawals.LOL. I need to put some rubber to ink Joan, sorry but I can't stand it any longer, LOL. I had to open my cajun craze ink pad to do some sponging on panel 4 crumb cake scalloped oval matt for my Christmas wrapping paper scalloped oval layer.
I punched some snowflakes and popped them up and embossed panel 2 cajun craze layer with cuttlebug snowflakes folder.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: crumb cake, Christmas Wrap, cajun craze, tempting turquoise
Ink: cajun craze
Accessories: Christmas Wrapping paper, cuttlebug, Snowflakes EF, ribbon, snowflake punches, scallop oval punches
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D

No comments: