TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas Wish List

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 248 - 1 wacky woman Karen's has some amazing creations to choose from and I was inspired by her SCHOOL DAYS. I changed the colors, theme and images but loved the list idea so I created a magnetic wish list for me to place on the fridge (just to put out some suttle hints mind you, LOL.
I used some Recollections "Happy Holidays" dp I just got Friday on a shopping trip with dh and matted it on some red cs. I trimmed the edge with my Fiskars border punch. I used a Marvy Mega scallop punch for the white panel.
My darling image is one I just found Friday from "Designed 2 Delight" digi website. I think this pup is just tooo precious. I printed, colored, and cut him 2 times and popped the santa hat up on dimensionals then popped the entire image up on dimensionals on the scallop circle. I covered the brim and ball on the hat with flower soft.
The "Wish List" panel was stamped in always artichoke on white using a stamp set I designed for Ashley when we worked together on "TREEHOUSE STAMPS" which has since then closed. I traced over the sentiment and numbers with Spica red glitter pen.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 347 - More Burgandy Artichokes.
I love how this turned out and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Believe - D2D, Wish List - THS
Paper: white, red, Recollections -dp
Ink: always artichoke
Accessories: dimensionals, copics, Fiskars Border Punch, Marvy Circle Scallop, Flower Soft - Polar White

No comments: