TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Boo To You 4X4 Color Blocking

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 84 - Patterned Legos, and today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 80 - Dawn who is also today's F4A presenter and so I decided to CASE her TRICK OR TREAT CARD that she made as a sample for today's F4A challenge.
I changed the colors, left off the image, ribbon, charm and brads. I used the same stamp set she used but a different sentiment and my layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY CHALLENGE # 208 which worked perfectly with today's F4A challenge. Now how could I resist combining these?
My stamp set is a recently released set from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "BOO To You". Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: BOO To You - MFP
Paper: black, Recollections dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: spica glitter pen
Techniques: color blocking

No comments: