TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

BOO To You Sneak Peek

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 349.
My color combo is Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 339 - Always So Crazed.
I colored some of the lines of color on my dp with copics to match the Color challenge and then added some stickles for glimmer. Both alterations were done for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 341 - Altered DP.
My image and sentiment are from a set called "BOO TO YOU" that will be released next week from MARKS FINEST PAPERS. I stamped the sentiment in cajun craze and the image in momento tuxedo black then added some color with copics, cut him out and popped him up.
I think he is soooo cute, don't you?
RECIPE:
Stamps: BOO To You - MFP
Paper: white, black, always artichoke, so saffron, BG Eerie dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, cajun craze
Accessories: stickles, dimensionals

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

I love your spooky little vampire and his lovely backdrop with all the pretty colours and sparkle. What a pretty idea!
Thanks for sharing! :)