TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mo's Digital Peaches

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 340 - Peach Poppy Pools.
I have been dying to color this precious digital image I recently purchased from Mo's Digital Pencil. She is just too precious and was so much fun to color this morning.
After coloring with copics I cut and embossed the image with Nesties label 14.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Peaches - MDP
Paper: white, poppy parade, True Blue - dp
Accessories: copics, Nesties Label 14, dimensionals
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

This image is over the top adorable, Neva!Your coloring is fabulous...a very pretty card!

Chrissy D said...

I love Mo's images ! This is DELIGHTFUL!