TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Curious Christmas Puppy

Hi, hope you are enjoying this 2nd day of Fall. I love this time of year when the leaves are changing and everyone is buying up those mounds of Christmas gifts to beat that last minute shuffle that happens on Dec 24th.
I have a darling and precious image to share with you today.  This set is called "CHRISTMAS PUPPY" and can be found at SWEET 'N SASSY STAMPS.
This little guy just tickles my funny bone. He has jumped into Santa's boot. Now just tell me how is Santa going to deliver all of those toys if he can not get his boots on?
I used copics to color the time and stamped the sentiment in Lady bug Red ink.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE over at SPLITCOAST STAMPERS website.  Have you been to SCS yet?  Did you know that Sweet N Sassy is now a member company? Well they are.  Go check it out.
My color combo comes from today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 303 - Creature Comforts from this INSPIRATIONAL COLOR COMBO.
Sadly this will be my last post with SNS as my term ends this month (insert pout here).  I have enojoyed these months and appreciate Korin for all she does for the love of God and this fabulous hobby I am so addicted to.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas Puppy
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug Red
Paper: Vanilla, Basic Gray-Oxford dp
Accessories: Red & Green Bakers Twine

NEVA

No comments: