TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Get Your Broom On Sneak Peek

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 339 - Back To School Wk 2 With Staples. I went Fastenator crazy years ago and bought so many different staples to go with the machine. Guess where they have been? Yep, in the drawer until this morning, yeah for me.
For my layout I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 349.
For my color combo I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 339 - Always So Crazed.
I used stickles on the flourishes in my Basic Gray dp Eeerie sheet for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE after doing some light sponging of so saffron. My sentiment is from a set that will be available next week from MARKS FINEST PAPERS. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Get Your Broom On - MFP
Paper: black, always artichoke, cajun craze, BG Eerie dp
Ink: always artichoke, so saffron
Accessories: stickles, Fastenator, Staples, sponges
Techniques: altered dp, sponging

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is so fun! Is that a diecut or did you cut that witch & cauldron out yourself? Please tell me you did not! If you did, you're amazing! I love those Fastenators!