TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BOO

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 352 and what a layout it is too. Had a rough time with this one.
My colors are from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 342 - Cherry Expresso Party.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 344 - Covered Chipboard.
I was just talking with someone about how long it had been since I dusted off my quickutz and today I did it. I used an alphabet called "Marissa" cutting the "B" in BG Oliver dp also used as panel 2. My circle is a portion of a sentiment in "BOO TO YOU" acrylic stamp set from MARKS FINEST PAPERS. I stamped the focal image from "GET YOUR BROOM ON" also from MFP, in espresso ink. I colored with copics.
My panel 3 is Espresso cs embossed with Cuttlebug's Spider Web folder.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Boo To You & Get Your Broom On - MFP
Paper: vanilla, cherry cobbler, early expresso, BG Oliver
Ink: expresso
Accessories: copics, Cuttlebug, Spider Web, dimensionals, Quickutz, Marissa alphabet
Techniques: dry emboss, 3d, copic coloring

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great card..Love how you did the BOO..