TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Ruff Day


 This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 345 - Pencil Me In. I stamped off twice using momento tuxedo black ink then stamped on drawing paper gifted to me by my DD. I colored using my prismacolor pencils and blending using gamsol.
My layout is from today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 138 Sketch by elmo98ca.
After coloring I used my No.2 pencil to sketch around the image then cut and embossed with Nesties Label 17.
I used a strip of burlap dp left over from a previous creation, cut the corners with a corner punch added a button tied with twine and popped up my focal panel. The inside reads "... just keep waggin your tail!"
Hope you like it, now off to work.



RECIPE:
Stamps: Ruff Day - SNSS Paper: drawing paper, crumb cake, burlap dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: button, twine, corner punch, Nestie Label 17, dimensionals
Techniques: gamsol magic, CAS, Penciling, sketching

No comments: