TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Andrea & Raul

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 80 - Crossing Strips and the 1st thing I thought of was weaving so that is what I went with. I added some white to the center of Andrea's pony tail holders with my white jel pen and painted some white pearl drops for the buttons for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 338 - Back To School Week 1 - Paint.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 348 and my color combo is Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 338.
I went digi shopping a few days ago and found this adorable brother and sister image from "MO'S DIGITIAL PENCIL that I just had to have since they remind me of my youngest daughter's 2 kids (KK & Jaylen). I will hold onto this for them to give her for Thanksgiving. Can not wait to see their signatures. They are 5 & 3yrs.
I colored with copics.
Now let's go to work
RECIPE:
Stamps: Andrea & Raul
Paper: white, calypso coral, more mustard PP, cherry cobbler
Accessories: ribbon, button, dimensionals, white jel pen, white pearl drops
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, weaving

1 comment:

Connie said...

Love your weaving Neva! Cool card!!
Connie