TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Autumn Glory Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 339 - Allways So Crazed. Sounds like my daily life routine, LOL. Mary these are awesome fall colors.
I stamped my sentiment and my image twice on the dp for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Altered DP.
I added some stickles as well for Saturday's SPEEDY THE CAT FRIENDS CHALLENGE # 71 - Bling.
My stamp set is a sneak peek of a set called "AUTUMN GLORY" to be available next week from MARKS FINEST PAPERS.
I stamped the leaf in cajun craze then rolled it in always artichoke all 3 times, twice on the dp then once on white cs. I colored the one stamped on white cs with copics, cut it out and popped it up. I also sponged on the basic gray oxford sheet of dp with cajun craze then always artichoke.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Autumn Glory - MFP
Paper: white, always artichoke, BG - Oxford dp
Ink: always artichoke, cajun craze, so saffron
Accessories: copics, ribbon, dimensionals, stickles
Techniques: rock'n roll, 3D, sponging

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card, thank you for sharing it.

Auntie Em said...

So pretty! I love your stamping technique. Thanks for sharing! :)