TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A CASE of Fun on the Farm

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 239 - chrissyd723. Yeah Chris, I chose to CASE her RECYCLED HORSE WHISPERER.
I changed the layout, colors, and left off the brads. I also used circle hardware rather than the S shaped one Chris used.
I used my white jel pen in the flower centers and my copic marker on my silver circle hardware for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 338 - Paint.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 348 and my color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 338.
I used the same stamp set called "FUN ON THE FARM", found at MARKS FINEST PAPERS ,that Chris used and I also cut my image out but I stamped my sentiment on the same panel that my image is popped up on. My focal panel is also popped up.
Have a fabulous Sunday.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fun On The Farm - MFP
Paper: white, more mustard, more mustard pattern paper, cherry cobbler, calypso coral, groovy guava pattern paper
Ink: momento tuxedo black, calypso coral
Accessories: ribbon, copics, dimensionals, circle hardware, white jel pen
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: