TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rhubarb Goes Back To School

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 242 - Bensarmom. I chose to CASE Sue's RHUBARB AND WAGON changing the layout, colors, image, and theme. Rhubarb is a darling new line of teddy bear images released from SWEET 'N SASSY STAMPS.
This is for Saturday's SWEET STOP SKETCHES # 127 and also for Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 303 - Creature Comforts using the color combo from seval different pages but I loved the turquoise colored sky in THIS ONE.
I have a down in the dumps dd who is in need of an uplift so this will be given to her Tuesday when she comes over and was included in Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 83 - Acknowledgement.
Panel 2 is a lunch bag torn to fit around the focal panel and then crumbled up and straightened back out for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 341 - Back To School wk 4 - Lunch Sacks.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 341 - Tempting Pumpkin Olives. I used my copic Air Brush System and a punched scallop oval to spray in some clouds by masking.
Can you tell I am back and luvin' being in my crafty cave? WELL I AM!!!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rhubarb Back To School - SNS
Paper: white, lunch bag, Bo Bunny Forever Fall dp, old olive
Ink: pumpkin pie
Accessories: digi image, twine, buttons, oval punch, ABS, scallop oval punch mask, dimensionals
Techniques: masking, copic coloring, 3D

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet Rhubarb card Neva. Love the coloring... the buttons and twine looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Janice M said...

Gotta LOVE Ruhbarb! Love the little scene you created for him. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Sweet Stop!