TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, September 9, 2011

BOO To You Ghostly Sneak Peek

This is for:
Today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE #81 - Paper Piecing where I stamped my ghost image using momento tuxedo black 1st on white then on cajun craze. I cut the cajun craze pumpkin out and popped it up on the white image.
Today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 77 - Yo Sam where I CASED Shelly's HAPPY HAUNTING Card.
Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 339 - Back To School Week 2 - Staples where I used my Fastenator again today and some brass staples.
Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 349.
Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 339 - Always So Crazed.
Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 341 - Altered DP where I colored the white circles with my copic pen to match so saffron then added stickles for shine.
My dp is Creepy Crawly from Stampin Up and my stamp set, "BOO To You", is a soon to be released acrylic set from MARKS FINEST PAPERS. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: BOO To You - MFP
Paper: white, cajun craze, Creepy Crawly dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, cajun craze, always artichoke
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, stickles, copics, Fastenator, staples
Techniques: 3D, altered dP

No comments: