TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, September 12, 2011

SNS Sept Sweet Peek Day 5 - Christmas Joy

Welcome to day 5 of this month's Sweet Peeks of things to come.  Today the spotlight is on:
"CHRISTMAS JOY". Now hop on over to SWEET N SASSY's BLOG to catch the glimpse at this darling set and don't forget to check out the other sets as well that will be available on the 15th.
And here is my project I created for you. It is a covered post-it note. I use post-it notes all the time and love to have them decorated for my desk so I am gifting this to one of my co-workers for her desk. I think she will like it.
I stamped my image in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics (see pic below for colors).  I then added some white liquid applique allowed it to dry then heat set from the back side of the cs. This makes it sorta poofy.  Hoping it looks like snow which I am praying we do not see again this year.  Had it 2 times last winter.  I am not adaptable to snow that is why I live in the deep south. LOL.

 I raised the top up so you could see the post-it note underneath:
 Here are the copics I used for coloring.
Now go check out the other DT members and see what eye candy they have created for you.

4 comments:

Kim said...

What a darling project, love it! And your coloring is beautiful!

Bridget said...

Beautifully done, Neva! Your coloring is wonderful!

Mary Marsh said...

love-love-love this cardinal image-and you have created a great project with this post it note cover

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, Neva... this is just so pretty! Love the coloring and the applique looks perfect!