TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Autumn Glory

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 344 - Covered Chipboard. Since I have no chipboard and desparetly wanted to play I made my own chipboard from the insert board from my Creative Memories oval shape cuts. I stamped the leave in Momento rich cocoa on Bo Bunny - Forever Fall dp and then cut it out, adhered it to the board and cut it out again. Hope this counts.
The paper piecing I did also qualifies for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENG E# 137 - Paper Piecing. I stamped both the leaf and pumpkin on the dp then cut them out, the pumpkin was glued to the main image and then the rest colored with copics. I sponged some tempting turquoise very lightly for clouds. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 341 - Tempting Pumpkin Olives which are perfect colors for fall. Now how could I resist using them again with this fabulous set called "AUTUMN GLORY" just released this month from MARKS FINEST PAPERS.
Hope you like it, I love how this turned out.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Autumn Glory - MFP
Paper: vanilla, old olive, Bo Bunny Forever Fall
Ink: momento rich cocoa
Accessories: chipboard, Nestie Label 11
Techniques: paper piecing, covered chipboard

No comments: