TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, September 9, 2011

SNS Sept Sweet Peek Day 2 - Christmas Puppy

Welcome to day 2 of this month's Sweet Peeks of things to come. 
Today the spotlight is on "CHRISTMAS PUPPY".  This is just one of 8 sets being released.
So hop on over to SWEET N SASSY's BLOG to catch the glimpse at this darling set and take a look at the 9/8 post to see "BEARY CHRISTMAS set that can be yours for free with a $50 order on the 15th of this month.
OK so here is mine. I love this darling and precious pup, he is so cute sitting in that boot looking all innocent. LOL.  I stmamped my image in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics (see pic below for colors.)  I cut the main panel with my Nesties Label 1 then a matt in real red cs and popped this up on BG Oxford dp. My base is a 4x8 black cs sheet folded to make a 4x4 card.  My son-in-law is a dog lover and I will be giving this to him for Christmas. Hope he likes it and hope you do too.

5 comments:

Cathymac said...

So cute, Neva! Love this little puppy...He's just adorable! Wonderful coloring on this cutie...love how you made him a black lab!

Mary Marsh said...

this christmas puppy is just the sweetest little thing-your coloring is wonderful-I think this would make a great kids card or even a masculine one with the plaid dp-love it!!

Nat said...

very nice cards. I'm amazed your talent andyours preccision. I used to try scrapbooking but i decided that it's not for me. I preffer flower felts and wire- wrapping jewellery. Hugs from Poland, nice to see your beautiful blog:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Neva. Fabulous coloring. Love the shape. :o)

Julia Aston said...

Love the black puppy in the wonderful old boot Neva! The plaid DP is perfect for this sweet image!